Monday, February 6, 2012

Goals: Day 1

Alright. So my first day didn't work out so well.  I didn't get out of bed until 10am (which is actually earlier than usual) and I went out to get on my back and wouldn't you know it... the back tire was flat.  I didn't want to get my tools out to take off the gear assembly and I do have a spare, so I set about removing the tire from the spare so I could switch out the inner-tube.  This took FOREVER because I've never actually done it before.  So I finally got everything fixed with the tire, then realized the seat had been knocked loose so I re-positioned it and then found out the front brakes were too tight, so I fixed them too.  Then I rode it up my hill and back because now I dont have time to do the full hour bike ride.  So better luck tomorrow yeah?
  On a side note... the Creation Kit for Skyrim comes out tomorrow and I'm SUPER stoked for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment